- 3 cups basil
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup olive, sunflower or rice bran oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the basil and dry with a clean tea towel to remove excess moisture
- Place nuts in blender and blend until broken down to small pieces.
Add the basil and oil and blend to combine
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Use as a spread on toast for a late night snack
- On top of your spaghetti bolognese
- Stir through warm pasta
- Serve with crackers and labneh
What’s your favourite way to enjoy pesto?